Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New House

Well - I did it. The end of April I bought my first house. It is coming along slowly. Found out (as everyone does) there were a few problems & issues that was not disclosed by the seller. When I did the home inspection and closing walk through, the seller had her possessions still in the house. Well...in the kitchen, her microwave was covering up two holes (apx 3-4" in diameter) in the countertop! And the two sheds in the back yard are ant homes.

A neighbor also told me that some mice like to live under the sheds as well....ICK! So one project for the summer will be to tear down the two sheds. It won't be a huge loss b/c I will get some potential yard back, I can put up a nice clean shed, and the two that are "standing" up now - the doors are falling off the hinges!

Pictures will be posted later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home