Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring, Summer, or Winter?

I can't tell WHAT season it is out there right now. This past week was beautiful spring/summer weather, cool in the morning - nice and warm during the day - and cooling off in the evening. On Friday it even got close to 80! I was able to take my goddaughter to the beach and play in the surf (though the water was cold...she had fun "stomping" the beach).
Then the very next day the temp dropped 30 degrees, and today the temp dropped even more and we had some hail and sleet mixed in with the rain.
I just hope that this is the last of the cold weather and spring/summer can finally move in. They say March roars in like a lion and out like a lamb. But I am thinking it is roared in like a lion and its going to roar out like a lion just as fast.
Just keep your fingers crossed that the rain and cold weather washes away all the spring pollen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home