Monday, October 13, 2008

car trouble

Worried is the word for today. Yesterday I ventured out of the house and went to a post-triathlon party in VA Beach. It was a great to see my coach and teammates. However, on the way home I ended up getting a MAJOR flat tire. I pulled into a 7-11 and thankfully found some nice people to help me change the tire.

So I called the car dealership today about bringing the car in to get the tire checked out and if needed replaced. I love for one new tire it will cost about $115.00. I so don't need this today. I've had "flat tires" before...but always have been able to get to the shop to get the nail, screw or whatever pulled and plugged. This was the first time that I had a completely dead tire and I have no idea why.

I looked at the tire and didn't see any screws/nails/anything so I have no clue what is going on.

This is just another one of those things I don't need to be happening right now. I'm just hoping that they can fix my tire and I don't have to buy a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home